Infrared-Oven for the O&P field
Section Orthotics & Prothesis
The IR1302 XTR is a version of the successfull IR1302. The new IR1302 XTR offers the same features as the standard IR1302 plus an extended heating area of 50cm more depth. Thus the usable area has been increased to 124 x 154 cm and closes the gap between IR1302 and IR2102 DUAL. Please refer to the IR1302 product brochure to learn more about the innovative features of the Witzel Infrared-oven line.
The IR1302 XTR is of course equipped with the features of the innovative optical temeprature measuring system. The entire control of the offer is 100% identic with the standard IR1302.
The components of the new WITZEL SPS control with 3,5" Touch panel
- Easy operation by central Touch panel
- Precise thermostat control by measuring the material temperature
- Direct SET temperature input
- Timer feature
- Ramp feature for slow heating processes (Pre-Preg processing)
- User-defined heating process memory
- Graphic trend visualization for heating process control
- Optimized heat insulation of the oven housing
- Sustainable by software updates
- Space saving sliding door for all ovens with Roll-about tray
Never burn your plastics again!
Infrared-heat is radiation-heat which heats materials and not air. The ingenious optical temperature control system of our Witzel Infrared-ovens gives you the absolute control over the surface temperature of the material - and that´s what is important!
The innovative Witzel Infrared-ovens are equipped with an optical temperature-feeler. Thus we have been able to combine the enormous heating-power and -speed of the infrared-tubes with a reliable temperature control. Due to the measuring of the material´s surface temperature (and not the inside air temperature) the full performance of the IR-tubes can be used.
The result is an oven which is instant on, which needs no preheating time and does not overheat and burn materials. Caused by this “ON DEMAND” use the energy consumption is drastically reduced. Usual pre-heating times of up to one hour are definitely a thing of the past!